The workplace has evolved allowing employees to work almost anywhere. Working across distances, however, requires us to think differently about how we work together. This interactive course gives participants the tools and skills to manage a high-performing dispersed work team. Numerous ideas and techniques will be presented to help build trust and cohesion, set expectations, communicate and collaborate effectively, and measure success.
Objectives / Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the transition to a remote working environment
- Learn how to identify and assess characteristics that determine success in a remote working environment
- Understand competencies of effective remote leaders and additional benchmarks for industry comparison
- Learn how to address performance management – setting expectations, how to deliver feedback and manage conflict from a distance, and manage perceptions of fairness
- Understand potential distractions employees may face in remote work settings and how to help mitigate them
- Understand how to leverage enterprise tools to increase productivity, foster teamwork and improve communication
Intended for all people managers that manage remotely or have at least one team member that is remote.
What You Will Receive
With the purchase of this course, instructors will have training-in-a-box that includes slideware for use in a half-day workshop (can be condensed if necessary) with detailed notes and handouts. In-person classes hosted by external third parties can cost your organization thousands of dollars – per class! By purchasing the course material your internal trainers can provide immediate training. The download is in PowerPoint format and can be customized or edited to fit your organization’s needs. Your ROI can be significant and impact your organization after the first training session.
Leading and Managing High-Performing Remote Teams Includes:
- Slideware for a half-day course
- Comprehensive speaker notes
- Student worksheets / exercises
Reduce Your Training Costs!
Download our comprehensive course materials, customize them to meet any specialized requirements, and offer the class within your organization as many times as you'd like – all for one low fee of $995
Note: Use of this website and its materials and content signifies your agreement to our Terms and Conditions.